Last Updated Date: 7/15/2015
- The information we collect.
- Our use of that information.
- How we share that information.
- The measures we take to protect that information.
- How to access and update your information.
1. Information We Collect
The Company collects the following information:
- Information You Provide. When you create an account on the Service, you may provide personal information to us, including your name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, contact preferences, credit card information, and additional payment information. When you request customer support or communicate with us via e-mail or social media sites, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve the Service.
- Integrated Services. You may be given the option to access or register for the Service by entering credentials for third party services (each, an “Integrated Service”), such as your Facebook or Twitter credentials, or to otherwise authorize an Integrated Service to provide information to us or collect information from us. By connecting to an Integrated Service, you authorize us to access and store your name, email address(es), date of birth, gender, current city, profile picture URL, and other information that the Integrated Service makes available to us, and to use and disclose it in accordance with this Policy. You should check your privacy settings on each Integrated Service to understand or adjust the information sent to us.
- Content. We collect and store content you create, input, submit, post, upload, transmit, or store in the process of using our Service. Certain features of the Service allow you to make some of your Content public, in which case it may become readily accessible to anyone.
- Information Obtained From Your Use of the Service. When you use the Service, we and our analytics providers may collect or store information about you and your use of the Service. This information may include: details of how you used the Service and your browsing history, including number of clicks, landing pages and pages viewed; Internet protocol address; browser type; and device information.
- Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information, including personal information, from third parties such as our partners, affiliates, and service providers, and combine it with other information we collect from you. We will not combine End Users’ information that we collect through our A/B Testing and Advertising Analytics Services with their personal information.
- Information We Collect In The Course of Conducting Our Business. We may obtain personal information including company name, full name, department, title, phone number, and email address from current and prospective customers.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, protect, personalize, and improve the Service, to develop new services, and to protect the Company, its customers, and its users.
- To communicate with you, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support; providing you with information about the Service, including technical notices, updates, security alerts, administrative messages, or advertising or marketing messages, and providing other news or information about us.
- For internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve the Service and customer communications.
- To investigate and prevent fraud, unauthorized access to the Service, and other illegal activities.
3. Information We Share
- At times, we may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that we work with to provide products and services, or that help us market to customers. We do not share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes without the consent of our users.
- We share personal information with companies that provide services such as information processing, payment processing, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in the Service, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys.
- We may need to disclose your personal information under certain circumstances as required by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence. We may also disclose your information if we determine in good faith that disclosure is necessary or appropriate for purposes of national security, law enforcement, to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person, or other issues of public importance.
- We may also disclose your information if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, or protect the property, rights, and safety of the Company, our Service, our customers, or our users from harm or illegal activities.
- Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer your information, including your personal information, to a third party.
- We may share aggregate that does not directly identify you with third parties.
4. Protection of Information
- We take precautions, including administrative, technical, and physical measures, to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or share with us or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- In the event that personal information is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will notify affected persons as required by applicable law.
5. Choices You Have With Your Information
- You may decline to share certain personal information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of our Service.
- You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up-to-date by logging in to your account at
https://kaizenplatform.net/users/xxx/edit. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we correct or delete your information.
- If you request the Company to suspend the usage of or delete personal information or content, the Company will perform an analysis of the situation within a reasonable amount of time, take any necessary actions, and notify you of the result. The Company may decline to take certain actions if determined to be cost, technologically, or legally prohibitive, in which case, the Company will take reasonable measures to notify you why it is unable to take a certain action and will make its best effort to provide an alternative solution.
- For other personal information, the Company makes good faith efforts to provide you with access so you can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if the Company is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
6. Third Party Sites and Services
- Information collected by third parties, which may include such information as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy and security practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy and security practices of those third parties before providing them with your information.
7. Children’s Privacy
Our Service is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Service. If we learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
8. International Users
10. Contacting Us